What it takes…
What it takes to be a Florida Future Basketball Player…
- Play through adversity Never let bad plays or calls ruin your game?
- You have to be competitive Do you want to win, never taking “no” for an answer
- You have to be a Student First athlete second you get it done in the classroom
- Desire to Get Better a player that has this quality, they will ALWAYS work hard and never be satisfied.”
- Coachable a set of characteristics and moral skills which allow the athlete to learn.
- Making Your Teammates Better raise your teammates’ level when they play.
- Willing to make sacrifices, Put in extra work.
- Grind on defense have fun on offense
- Be smart and understand FF system. Every coach has a system and philosophy to be successful. You need to know what he or she wants.
- Be humble and lead by example. Care about the team by being selfless
- You have to desire to play at the Next Level!